Oh look, I actually did what I said I was going to for once! I took pictures of my food! Sorry for the iPhone pics… I was lazy. Something’s better than nothing? 🙂
– 1/2 cup uncooked oats, soaked in water overnight
– 2 tbps almond milk
– 1 heaping tbps pumpkin
– Pumpkin pie spice
– Crumbled mini-cookie on top, hehe.
– Spaghetti squash
– Sauce with ground turkey, broccoli, spinach, onion, garlic, and deliciousness
– Fuji apple w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter
– 3 sips of this tiny V8 before I got grossed out. Good in Bloody Marys, yes. Good for regular drinking, no.
A bowl of beige-y goodness:
– Pretzel crisps
– Pita chips
– Horseradish mustard
– Roasted chicken leg
– TJ’s mushroom ravioli, Sandra Lee’d up with some thyme and fresh button mushrooms.
I feel like I did good, for once, hahaha. ‘Til next time!