But I also decided that this should take the place of a “real” post either, given my current situation in trying not to suck at life to be able to run 5 miles in a row in less than a month. I need the motivation of my daily “Waaaah, running is so hard, sympathize with me!” post (heh.)
So! An oh-so-rare appearance of the two-post day! You are all so very, very welcome.
Oh gosh, only 5? Let’s see… Gorgeous, athletic, smart, rip-roaringly hilarious, a great kisser, generally just an amazing person… shall I go on?
Bahahaha, okay, okay, for realsies this time:
4. Funny (At least *I* think so.)
1. Losing 57 pounds off of my original weight of 246 lbs (and still going!)
2. Having the confidence to post the above pictures online, as well as be open about my past struggles with disordered eating.
3. Housebreaking Daxter (well… mostly.)
1. Another 20+ lbs lost and more delicious recipes I’ve discovered on my way there. And, as always, gratuitous pictures of miniature schnauzers.
I believe that the number “1” is rather subjective. 😉
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.